If you're paying salaries to employees or directors, you need to register for PAYE and pay your PAYE bill to HMRC.
- Monthly payments: Your PAYE bill is due on the 22nd of the next tax month.
- Quarterly payments: Your PAYE bill is due on the 22nd after the end of the quarter.
There are various ways to make your payment.
- Same or next day payments: online or telephone banking, CHAPS
- Payments processed in 3 working days: card payments (online), Bacs, cash or cheque payments at your bank or building society, Direct Debit, by cheque through the post
- Payments processed in 5 working days: Direct Debit (if it's the first time you're setting up a Direct Debit payment)